2007 Jan 29 12:37

Re: [vox-tech] FQDN

On Monday 29 January 2007 12:19:48 Rick Moen wrote:
> In fact, his headers say his MTA is announcing itself to SBC/Yahoo as
> "sneezycat", in the HELO.

"sneezycat" is the name of my laptop; I have KMail set up on this computer to
use SBC/Yahoo as my SMTP server.  My main server, though, uses Sendmail, and
when I send mail through that one, that's when it announces itself
as "localhost", and doesn't use the SBC/Yahoo SMTP server.

"That which does not kill me makes me stranger."
    -Llewellyn, from Ozy & Millie