2007 Jan 19 12:24

Re: [vox-tech] Nifty macro expansion bug

Re: [vox-tech] Nifty macro expansion bug

On Thu 18 Jan 07,  5:31 PM, Gabriel G. Rosa <grosa@ucdavis.edu> said:

(snip)

> Oh, and right after I hit send the real reason for the do-while instead
> of just {} comes to me, as does where I read it:
>
> http://kernelnewbies.org/FAQ/DoWhile0

Nice find, Gabe.  This is now in my personal bag of tricks.

Pete

--
How VBA rounds a number depends on the number's internal representation.
You cannot always predict how it will round when the rounding digit is 5.

Peter Jay Salzman, email: p@dirac.org web: http://www.dirac.org/p