2007 Jan 18 12:32

[vox-tech] GRUB and Vista

I'm about two weeks from ordering a laptop.  I now that Vista is supposed to
be coming out in January, and so I don't know if I'll end up with XP or
Vista.  So I'm wondering, and getting nervous, about setting up a dual boot
with Vista.

I've been Googling and it seems like some who double boot with XP and Vista,
or triple boot with XP, Vista, and Linux are having some problems.  The
problems are supposedly arising because of Vista's boot loader.

One person fairly easily set up GRUB to boot Vista and Debian, but even he has
to push a key on his key board to get GRUB on the screen.

Does anybody know if Vista will be hard to set up to dual boot with Linux?

Thank you.

Bob