January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] problem encountered when creating a ramdisk

Re: [vox-tech] problem encountered when creating a ramdisk

peter:

I didn't find /proc/config.gz

also, when is a *module* loaded into the kernel? How can I control the
modules's loading/unloading? for instance, when I tried to install
nviadia's driver, it complained about conflict with a nv-related
module already loaded in the kernel. In this case, I want to remove it
at runtime.

thanks,
Hai