January 6: Social gathering

[vox-tech] Win98 Dilemma

While I  use Linux for all personal computing, I'm still using Windows 98 for
my business computing.  I  have not upgraded to XP because I don't want to
support Microsoft (and the idea of having to call to re-install XP a second
time rankles me).

Since July Microsoft no longer gives security updates for Windows98.  So do
you all think there's a danger in my continuing to use Windows98?  Should I
upgrade to XP, or the new OS coming out in January, simply to protect myself?

Thank you.

Bob