Re: [vox-tech] PHP Report Generators

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006, Rod Roark wrote:

Anyone have suggestions for tools that can simplify the process of
creating professional-looking reports from PHP?  I have both MySQL and
PostgreSQL databases.  I was just looking at RLib which seems promising,
but don't know what other options are available.

Thanks!

Rod
Dear Rod,

I've found the FPDF library useful for generating simple reports as PDF documents.

Yours,

Chris