Re: [vox-tech] CSS - positioning two elements in same <td> container

Re: [vox-tech] CSS - positioning two elements in same <td> container

There are various ways to do this, but more than just CSS will be
needed.  The old-fashioned way would be to define another table inside
the cell; otherwise perhaps a couple of <div>'s.  Specifics will
depend on whether the cell's dimensions are to be driven by its
content, or if they are set externally to the cell.

Rod