Re: [vox-tech] Apt Problem

Dear Bob,

I had to deal with this same problem recently when a broken php module was put in the unstable package repository. The way I got past this problem was to comment out the lines (in apache2.conf, I think) that loaded broken modules. I can no longer find a configuration file that specifies modules to load, so I think it was replaced with the /etc/apache2/mods-available and /mods-enabled which I now see. If I had this problem now, I would temporarily delete the links to the broken modules in mods-enabled so that apache2 would not try to load them when being stopped/started by apt.

Yours,

Chris