January 6: Social gathering
2006 Nov 28 23:39

[vox-tech] Laptop Projector X shift

A classic case of projector meets laptop and things aren't quite right.
I'm thankful that I tested it in advance and that it works pretty well.
The basic problem is that the Graphics are shifted down about 1 Gnome Bar(32 pixels) but the mouse clicks work where the graphics should be.
Anyone got a quick fix that I could apply, maybe that only affects when an external monitor is plugged in?

Alex