2006 Nov 18 21:33

Re: [vox-tech] Setting the font in gvim (Vim with GUI)

Re: [vox-tech] Setting the font in gvim (Vim with GUI)

På 2006-11-16, skrev Ken Bloom:
[...]
> Escape the spaces with a backslash:
>
> My .gvimrc contains:
>
> if has("gui_gtk2")
>    set guifont=Monospace\ 8
> else
>    set guifont=-misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed-*-*-120-*-*-c-*-iso10646-1
> endif
>
> function Kprinter()
>    call system('kprinter ' . v:fname_in)
>    call delete(v:fname_in)
>    return v:shell_error
> endfunc
>

> The Kprinter function is kinda cool. I run :set printexpr=Kprinter()
> and then when I use the :hardcopy (:ha) command, I get a proper print
> dialog box.

Thanks Ken, this works perfectly!

For :hardcopy, I'm using the following:

set printexpr=PrintFile(v:fname_in)
function PrintFile(fname)
  call system("gv " . a:fname)
  call delete(a:fname)
  return v:shell_error
endfunc
set printoptions=paper:letter

which gives me a preview in Ghostview before printing anything.

--
Henry House
+1 530 753 3361 ext. 13