2006 Oct 27 09:13

[vox-tech] adding line numbers to an HTML file

[vox-tech] adding line numbers to an HTML file

Hi everyone,

wondering if there is a simple way to add line numbers to every non-html tag
in a webpage:

here is a dirty hack that does not work very well:

lynx -source http://casoilresource.lawr.ucdavis.edu/drupal/node/319/print |
cat -n > test.html

or - if there is a way to add line numbers to non-tag data, similar to how the
paste (http://rafb.net/paste/) service works.

any ideas would be very helpful!

--
Dylan Beaudette