2006 Oct 24 17:12

[vox-tech] BBC documentary now available...

[vox-tech] BBC documentary now available...

...the DVD titled "The Codebreakers", a documentary by the BBC on the
use of free and open source software in many parts of the world. It is
released online under Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 license. Download
The Codebreakers

http://videos.apdip.net/codebreakers.ogg, [OGG, 90MB]
http://www.apdip.net/videos/codebreakers-208x160.wmv, [WMV, 60MB]
http://videos.apdip.net/codebreakers.m4v, [M4V, 225MB]
http://www.iosn.net/publications/multimedia/the-codebreakers-1/codebreakers.iso.torrent
[DVD ISO torrent, 1.5GB].

You can also order it online from
http://www.tveap.org/shopping/search.php The DVD is US$10 + US$10
shipping via airmail or US$10 + US$36 for DHL delivery.

Sameer

--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
San Francisco State University