2006 Oct 15 21:21

[vox-tech] Fwd: Asterisk presentation at SF State ...tomorrow!

[vox-tech] Fwd: Asterisk presentation at SF State ...tomorrow!

Seen on NBLUG's talk list:

----- Forwarded message from Sameer Verma <sverma at sfsu.edu> -----

A bit of a drive for NBLUG'ers, but if you are in SF, please come by!

http://opensource.sfsu.edu/node/228

What: San Francisco Linux Users Group (SF-LUG) will meet on campus on
October 10, 2006. The topic of the meeting/presentation/demo will cover
the design and use of AstLinux (http://www.astlinux.org/) for a small
business scenario. Time-permitting, there will also be demo an Asterisk
PBX running TrixBox (http://www.trixbox.org/) with a POTS line. The
presentation will be about one hour long, followed by a "free-for-all"
discussion on job market, skills, certification, etc. by the San
Francisco Linux Users Group and others present.

Who: Sameer Verma, Ph.D. Associate Professor of Information Systems

Where: Business Building, Room 219 http://www.sfsu.edu/~sfsumap/ .If you
are in the city, look for MUNI directions. SF State has a stop on the M
line.

When: October 10, 2006 at 7pm

All are welcome to attend.

cheers,