2006 Sep 28 12:06

[vox-tech] connecting to postgresql via with python 2.5

[vox-tech] connecting to postgresql via with python 2.5

Hi everyone,

just niticed that some of my older python scripts are not working as expected
when running the new python2.5 version: mostly with respect to pgsql
connections. it looks like the module 'pgdb' is no longer needed.... however,
i use a pgdb.connect() method associated with this module for connections to
postgresql. any ideas on how to accomplish  the same thing with python2.5 ?

thanks!

--
Dylan Beaudette
University of California at Davis