2006 Sep 28 11:50

[vox-tech] user defined variables in mutt

[vox-tech] user defined variables in mutt

I'd like to do something like:

   # These are user defined
   set myDate = `date +"%Y-%m"`
   set history = "$HOME/Mail/zetc/history"

   # This is a mutt variable
   set record   = $HOME/sent-$myDate

Does mutt support user defined variables?  Is this kind of thing possible?

Thanks,
Pete