2006 Sep 26 03:33

Re: [vox-tech] partitioning

I then booted my hard drive and sure enough there was lilo being all powerful and defiant with graphics and all.
Hi,

Sounds like LILO is in the Master Boot Record which is not cleared when you delete/create partitions.

Try booting Win95 to a DOS prompt and run:
fdisk /mbr
to write a generic MBR to the hard drive.

Cheers,
Mike