2006 Sep 22 23:17

[vox-tech] jpilot restore and rechargable batteries

[vox-tech] jpilot restore and rechargable batteries

i always back up my visor prism each week, and i've always wondered whether
"restoring" the pda would "work".

well, after 6 years i had to change the battery for the first time since the
old one wasn't keeping a charge.  found that i had to restore the pda from
disk.

it "worked".   :)

btw, are there any strategies for keeping rechargable batteries in good
health?  i seem to recall something about letting them drain all the way
before recharging them (no partial charging), however, i can't remember if
that was for a particular type of rechargable or even if i'm remembering
that correctly.

pete

--
How VBA rounds a number depends on the number's internal representation.
You cannot always predict how it will round when the rounding digit is 5.

Peter Jay Salzman, email: p@dirac.org web: http://www.dirac.org/p