2006 Sep 20 14:22

Re: [vox-tech] aptitude problems after a couple dist-upgrades

Re: [vox-tech] aptitude problems after a couple dist-upgrades

Thanks for the comments Richard;

However, when i performed the dist-upgrade i did the following:

updated to latest Sarge
changed sources to testing
updated to latest testing
changed sources to unstable
updated to latest unstable

note that the initial sources list pointed to Sarge

i'll wait a couple days to see if this fixes itself.

thanks!

Dylan

Dylan Beaudette
University of California at Davis