2006 Sep 18 12:58

Re: [vox-tech] PHP Mail not sending mail

On Monday 18 September 2006 11:34, Dave Margolis wrote:
> If you run php_info, what do you get back for your sendmail_path value?
>
> PHP depends on /usr/bin/sendmail (unless you change this val in your
> php.ini).  Postfix provides a compatible dummy sendmail, but it might
> not be where PHP is looking for it.
>
> <?
>
> php_info();
>
> ?>

Shows /usr/sbin/sendmail.  When I execute whereis sendmail, that's the value I
get.

I'm now getting an error in /var/log/mail.err:

localhost postfix/sendmail[21394]: fatal: Recipient addresses must be
specified on the command line or via the -t option

Editor In Chief at Daikaijuzine (http://www.daikaijuzine.com)
Check out the Cthulhu Wiki: http://www.mossroot.com/cthulhuwiki
AIM: Buffalo2K / GTalk: underpope@gmail.com
Skype/Gizmo: underpope
"You can't trust your judgement when your imagination is out of focus."
		(Mark Twain)