2006 Sep 12 16:58

Re: [vox-tech] audio - soundcard to stereo

Re: [vox-tech] audio - soundcard to stereo

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:37:43 -0400
p@dirac.org (Peter Jay Salzman) wrote:

> What are some excellent sound card with respect to
> sending signals to a stereo?

Honestly, I'm really the wrong person to answer this. I generally use
cheap cards in my system. I know even less about what's compatible with
Linux. I learned some things about audio in my youth, so I know a bit
about the audio signalling levels, and even there I couldn't quote
numbers without looking them up.