2006 Sep 13 18:24

Re: [vox-tech] [OT] Cellphone + PalmOS

Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
Is the Treo the only cellphone that comes with PalmOS (or PalmOS PDA that
comes with a cellphone)?

I'm not counting the Handspring Visor PDAs, which have a cell phone
attachment since that's either an end of life or after end of life product
(to my knowledge, the Visors are no longer being made).
I haven't used them because I haven't been able to afford one,
but Kyocera and Samsung both have produced PalmOS models.  Samsung doesn't
appear to be producing those models anymore, though.

http://www.kyocera-wireless.com/7135-smartphone/