2006 Sep 09 12:23

Re: [vox-tech] Re: wifi

So, I just scouted the farmers market and figured out what the beige/tan box they're talking about is. It's on the just south of the playground equipment. I confirmed a decent signal about 1/2 from here to the drinking fountain. However we're going to need a few things:

1. Extension cord 25-50', the nearest outlet I could find is next to the garbage dumpster behind the metal box. To go along a power strip would be good too.
2. A Canopy, viewing computers in full sun, doesn't work so well.
Large umbrellas might substitute ok, just bring duct tape and get creative to keep em in place. (A 6" piece of 1/2" PVC, or a cinder block.
3. Do we get tables from Farmer's Market or have to bring our own?

Alex