2006 Sep 08 17:34

Re: [vox-tech] Re: wifi

On Friday 08 September 2006 02:27 pm, Alex Mandel wrote:
> I'm going by there in a few minutes and I'll see if I can figure it out.
> The original test was a laptop and the subsequent tests are on a PDA.

Bitchin.  Be nice to use my wifi after all the head banging I did to make it
work.  Headache.

Have an oh so nice monitor and a very nice pc however seeing linux on a laptop
is the icing on the cake.  Would appreciate your company.  Will have coffee
and doughnuts.

Thank you very much,

Jimbo
GO BLUE DEVILS!