2006 Sep 08 14:52

Re: [vox-tech] Re: wifi

I'm going by there in a few minutes and I'll see if I can figure it out.
The original test was a laptop and the subsequent tests are on a PDA.

I'll bring my laptop to the event, but it's not a great demo machine (slow and odd sometimes). I'll make sure to throw some music on since it does have speakers and can show that off. I do have skype configured on it too, although I have to check if it actually works.

Other than that I use it for image management and have GIMP and some other stuff on there for that. Hopefully someone can bring another box with more features and several window managers(I had to uninstall most of mine for space)

Alex

Jim George wrote:
The people that are in charge of the Farmers Market state that all non profit venues shall only be on the north side. Guess we will have to set up camp at the tan metal structure located at the NE corner of Central Park (CP).

I take it that you were out there with a laptop?

I have to find out what the signal strength is by the tan metal structure and btw...what the heck is that thing? It's not a garbage can.

Alex, you mention a big oak tree. Tell me that it isn't by our mysterious tan metal object, is it?

Jimbo