2006 Sep 08 14:28

Re: [vox-tech] Re: wifi

The people that are in charge of the Farmers Market state that all non profit
venues shall only be on the north side.  Guess we will have to set up camp at
the tan metal structure located at the NE corner of Central Park (CP).

I take it that you were out there with a laptop?

I have to find out what the signal strength is by the tan metal structure and
btw...what the heck is that thing?  It's not a garbage can.

Alex, you mention a big oak tree.  Tell me that it isn't by our mysterious tan
metal object, is it?

Jimbo