2006 Sep 07 21:18

Re: [vox-tech] audio - soundcard to stereo

On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 11:39:30PM -0400, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> i recently hooked up the speaker output on my soundcard to my livingroom
> stereo amplifier.  the result, as they say in french, sucks big time.
[snip details]

Can you draw an ASCII diagram of how they are connected, the cable
type(s) used to connect them, and how long each cable is approximately?

Also, where does the computer's sound output go into the stereo?  And
the stereo has a separate volume control, correct?

-Mark