2006 Sep 07 22:40

Re: [vox-tech] Re: wifi

After my disappointment that I got no signal at the big oak platform I went back and got a good signal in the middle of the awning section.

It's sounds like the service is heavy on the south end though, so that is probably the better area to do it.

Alex

Jim George wrote:
I was just there scoping a good location for a booth. On the southernmost building of CP I saw what appears to be a healthy wifi antenna on the front edge of the upper roof. _______________________________________________