2006 Sep 06 12:05

Re: [vox-tech] wifi

Quoting Wes Hardaker (wes@hardakers.net), as kindly forwarded by Bill Kendrick:

> But, I think I stand alone in this opinion so I'll shut up now and go
> configure gnus to ignore the reply-to header...

You're certainly not alone.  However, the subject is considered inflammatory,
and munging remains a very, very popular administrative error.  Also,
there's been nothing new to say on the subject, resulting in endless
rehashes.  Therefore, I usually banish the matter to here:
http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/index.php?page=netiquette#replyto