2006 Sep 05 16:53

Re: [vox-tech] 10 year old monitor finally died

Re: [vox-tech] 10 year old monitor finally died

I turned it on thinking the same thing but wound up with another problem.  My
xserver wouldn't load because of my new video card.

I did however googled and found out that I could dpkg my xfree86-4 something
file.  I did that and boom! I now have a desktop worth bragging about.

Aahh if I could just get my wifi to auto and my nvidia card to go 3d I would
be in hog heaven.