2006 Sep 04 14:38

[vox-tech] K3b on Debian vs. Kubuntu?

I'm running Debian testing.  K3b used to run fine on the 2.4 kernel, but I've
had trouble running K3b on Debian with the 2.6 kernel.  I was wondering if
K3b works any better with Kubuntu.  Does anybody know?

In the meantime I'm using the K3b on the Knoppix 2.4 kernel, and I'm doing
fine.

Thank you.

Bob