2006 Aug 18 15:01

[vox-tech] apt auth question

Hello,

I am getting the following error when using apt-get install:

WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
Install these packages without verification [y/N]?

I googled around a bit and found this document: http:// wiki.debian.org/SecureApt. However, I wasn't successful in my attempt to find the signing key for my current repository: http:// http.us.debian.org.

If anybody can tell me the correct way to fix this error, I would greatly appreciate it.

Dave