2006 Aug 17 12:19

[vox-tech] Different HD, wacky MBR

So I monkeyed around with some partitions, added one at the end from space I cut out of the last partition, with Knoppix.
I realize I should have done it in Ubunutu but forgot that I had gparted and qparted didn't want to let me make any changes.

Regardless it worked and everything works but during boot I get
"boot sector does not match backup..." and then it give cylinder descriptions I think. Linux has some issue with my sda5 which is my first partition in my logical and I use to keep my windows virtual mem but still can mount it and windows doesn't complain at all.

Any ideas how to tell linux to just make a new list.
Alex