2006 Aug 07 23:54

Re: [vox-tech] webpage element positioning via coordinates

Re: [vox-tech] webpage element positioning via coordinates

Hi,

how about PHP and GD - and put it into an image[map] ?

or use a <pre> </pre> environment so that a fixed width font is used? treat
the space as a matrix / grid, starting from 1,1 in the upper left-hand
corner?

Dylan

--
Dylan Beaudette