2006 Jul 26 11:07

Re: [vox-tech] CD Burner Recomendation?

On Saturday 22 July 2006 01:39 pm, Bob Scofield scofield-at-omsoft.com
|lugod| wrote:
> I need a new CD burner.  In the past a lot of folks have recommended
> Plextor for Linux.  That's what I have now.  Do people still think Plextor
> is a good recommendation for a Linux machine?

Plextor drives are VERY nice.  I've got a plextor DVD burner, and i've never
had any problems with it.  I've also had very good luck with Lite-On drives.
Lite-On drives are probably the best value.

--
Ryan Castellucci - http://ryanc.org/