2006 Jul 03 11:24

Re: [vox-tech] the mouse's wheel b/w the buttons doesn't work!

Re: [vox-tech] the mouse's wheel b/w the buttons doesn't work!

On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 22:45:36 -0400
p@dirac.org (Peter Jay Salzman) wrote:

> You may want to look at documentation that lists the various mouse
> drivers, but briefly, imps/2 is the ms intellimouse protocol which
> apparently is pretty widespread.  the ps/2 is a more generic protocol
> that, i think, doesn't include scroll events.

JFTR, my xorg.org looks like this:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "auto"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/sysmouse"
        Option      "ZAxis Mapping" "4 5"
EndSection

You guys got me curious, so I just had to go look. :)