2006 Jun 20 16:42

[vox-tech] debian list/install all packages from repository?

[vox-tech] debian list/install all packages from repository?

Hey all,

Is there an easy way to install all packages that a debian repository
offers, even if you don't know all the packages names?

(pulling dependencies from other sources, if necessary)

thanks,
-Gabe