2006 Jun 19 20:55

[vox-tech] fluxbox questions

hello there:

I downloaded fluxbox and installed it, now I can see its executable in the /usr/local/bin. As per the doc, I need to modify the .xinitrc or .xsession to add one line: exec /usr/local/bin/fluxbox

however, Ican't find either .xinitrc or .xsession under my home directory! I only found sth like .xsession-error !BTW, how can I know my x-server is x.org or xfree86? I believe I am using x.org, is it the reason why I can't find those configuration files?

Thanks,
Hai