2006 Jun 13 07:50

Re: [vox-tech] mplayer color problem

Mplayer, Xine, TV, and various video apps use the Xv extension of the X
Window, which in turn uses the YUV overlay.  As I recall, my Nvidia card
has configuration that lets you configure the YUV overlay colors
separately using a custom Nvidea tool.  The name escapes me for the
moment but it probably begins with `nv`.  Worth taking a look.

BTW, you can test to see if the overlay is causing problems by running
Mplayer with a different video output, such as "x11", "gl", or "gl2":

  mplayer -vo x11 myvideo.mpg

The TV application should also have a similar option.

-Mark