2006 Jun 16 16:24

Re: [vox-tech] Why change default ssh port?

Re: [vox-tech] Why change default ssh port?

Quoting Micah J. Cowan (micah@cowan.name):

> This seems a /bit/ harsh. And MB does make a valid point that the ROI on
> simply shifting the ports is somewhat impressive.

"Return" in this context, on a properly maintained and administered
system, means "reduce from near-zero to near-zero".

Of course, many people in practic measure "return" by "number of lines
per logcheck report to obsess over, because I'm really new to this
security thing and worry a lot".