January 6: Social gathering
2006 Jun 11 16:49

Re: [vox-tech] GUI Suggestions for CD and DVD burning Question

Re: [vox-tech] GUI Suggestions for CD and DVD burning Question

Chris Horsting wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for everyones advice on how to solve my k3b problem. However, it did not work. I guess I try the 1.0 version. So, What are the options for GUI CD burning for Fedora Core 4.0. Currently, I am using Xcdroast. That some times works. What about Nautilus?
Thanks
Chris
I've used Nautilus for burning, but only from ISO files. Not sure how well it works when you're trying to compile random files from across the drive.
I also saw Gnomebaker the other day but haven't tried that out since k3b works for me.

Alex