2006 Jun 05 08:59

Re: [vox-tech] dtd dicer toaster daemon

On Sat 03 Jun 06, 11:34 PM, Chris Horsting <horsting@csus.edu> said:
> Does anyone know how to find dtd daemon?  According to the documentation
> of k3b my system has to start this daemon.

The one or two times I used k3b, I didn't need no stinkin' daemon.

Although I have zero interest in KDE or k3b, the daemon's name got me
interested enough to do some Googling.  All I found were people asking the
same question.

I'm guessing this is some kind of inside joke.

I'm _so_ glad I don't use KDE.

You may want to consider asking the question on the k3b mailing list (I
assume one exists).  I haven't been following the thread, so I don't know
what your problem is, but if you find an answer, it would be good to post
the solution here so Google can index it.

Pete