2006 May 24 22:39

Re: [vox-tech] Cannot Connect to Comcast highspeed

Re: [vox-tech] Cannot Connect to Comcast highspeed

   it may be too late now (maybe not too late):
for $80 or so you can get a linksys router and
set it to effectively use your Mac address.
   Once that's in place you can hook up any
machine you want to the router.
   What I don't know is if a Linksys router will
work with the Comcast equipment--seems
like it should, but I don't know.
jim