January 6: Social gathering
2006 May 20 23:45

Re: [vox-tech] udev rule syntax (was: KDE with automounter,external hard disk, and rsync)

On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 11:21:08PM -0700, Matt Roper wrote:
> the KERNEL and SYSFS _tests_ now require "==" as the
> operator instead of "="; the SYMLINK and NAME _assignments_ still use a
> single "=" sign.

Ah, so they made it more like C/C++/Java. :)

That's actually probably not a bad thing, but if it didn't, it would've been
very nice if Debian had given you a huge warning that things were about
to break during an upgrade! :^/

-bill!
(who also runs Sid, and will have to take a peek at this at home!)