2006 May 15 06:44

Re: [vox-tech] Hosed hard drive?

I suspect my IDE controller is FUBAR.  Ah, well.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the floppy drive connects by something other (and older) than IDE.

Enjoy

--Ken Bloom

You are very correct, the floppy does not connect to the IDE controller unless its something funny like a Superdisk drive.
maybe a dumpster dive is in order for another floppy drive I'll check my stash.

-Alex