2006 Apr 20 01:02

[vox-tech] Accessing remote screen

Hi,

I'm using a remote ssh login to a machine with a dual head AGP card and a PCI graphics card driving three monitors.

The AGP slot is the primary boot slot and the XF86Config file works just fine and all three monitors come up running X and the window manager.

Have no problem starting a graphics program on the two monitors connected to the AGP card with twin view.

Question is how do I remotely start a second graphics process on the third monitor connected to the PCI card. Can do it locally by moving the cursor into window focus and typing in the command. Just trying to determine how it can be done remotely.

Do I need to get the PID of the second window manager? or some other value that identifies the third monitor and associated screen?

Thanks
John W.