2006 Apr 13 13:22

Re: [vox-tech] Automating web site interaction

Re: [vox-tech] Automating web site interaction

Thanks everyone. I found that I already have curl installed and will pursue the python version of maximize, since I never learned perl.

Bruce

Bruce Wolk said the following:
Does anyone have a recommendation for some software that I can run as a cron job to go to a specific website, autheticate itself on a login web page with a userid and password, then go to a specific page on the site and mimick a button click?

Thanks.

Bruce