2006 Apr 10 11:28

Re: [vox-tech] unzip producing output that is garbage

Re: [vox-tech] unzip producing output that is garbage

Newer versions of PKZIP have included an AES encryption module in
addition to the standard (and open) PKZIP algorithm. Perhaps the
archive is using that system, rendering it unreadable to the other
programs?  Following is an old link whose info may not still be valid.

Source: http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,1257562,00.asp

Rich