2006 Mar 21 10:38

Re: [vox-tech] Debian packager source install

Re: [vox-tech] Debian packager source install

begin:vcard
fn:Donald Greg McGahan
n:McGahan;Donald Greg
org:University of California Davis;Soils and Biogeochemistry
adr:Plant and Enviromental Sciences Building;;One Shields Avenue;Davis;California;95616;United States of America
email;internet:dgmcgahan@yahoo.com
title:Graduate Researcher
tel;work:530.752.2205
tel;fax:530.752.1552