2006 Mar 10 09:23

Re: [vox-tech] Debian Contrib

Quoting Bob Scofield (scofield@omsoft.com):

> I've been bothered by the fact that Debian's Open Office does not have Help.
> I just learned that Debian does have Open Office Help, but it's in the
> Contrib set of packages; not Main.
>
> My question is this.  Can the sources.list file be configured to allow Apt to
> bring down Contrib packages...?

Quoting from /etc/apt/sources.list on my server (which tracks "testing",
with optional access to "unstable" packages):

deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib

deb http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main contrib non-free