2006 Mar 07 14:45

[vox-tech] graphical front-end to bibtex files

[vox-tech] graphical front-end to bibtex files

Hi everyone,

At home, on my mac there is a nice tool for working with bibtex files.. i am
searching for something similar for Linux at work... Anyone have a favorite
interface to bibtex files that will run under X11 ?

Thanks!

--
Dylan Beaudette
University of California at Davis